Looking for the absolute best Geocaching places in the UK? Our favourites are:
- The Lake District National Park
- The Peak District National Park
- Snowdonia National Park, Wales
- The New Forest, Hampshire
- The South Downs National Park, Sussex
- The Yorkshire Dales National Park
- The Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales
- The Cairngorms National Park, Scotland
- Dartmoor National Park, Devon
- The Northumberland National Park, England
Many of these are national parks giving you ample outdoor space to really get into Geocaching. Most of these national parks are fine with Geocachers but do make sure you follow any local rules/regulations onsite.
Enjoy the outdoors!